Learning Together to Support our Children
Please join us the evening of November 7, 2018 for the Pawling School District and Community Collaborative: Learning Together to Support our Children. This event will be a time for families across the school district to come together and learn about varied and important topics connected to raising and nurturing healthy, happy kids.
You must pre-register and select the workshops you’re most interested in attending. The workshops are first-come, first-serve and registration will close on October 26th. Child care and Spanish language interpretation will be available that evening as well.
- Talking to Your Child about Race and Identity
- The Impacts of Technology on Children and Teens
- Managing Challenging Behaviors
- Student Anxiety and Emotional Distress
- Bringing Social-Emotional Learning Home
- Homework, Tests, Projects! Managing School Stress
- Young Adult Literature Book Talk
- Tune In, Breathe, Reset
- Reading to Relate: Books and Strategies for Conversations about Health
- How to be a Leader in a CommUNITY