Transportation requests for private schools due April 1
All transportation requests for private schools and day care are due in the Transportation Office by April 1st. If you need a form download the attachment or call the bus garage (855-4640)
Welcome to the 2018 – 2019 school year!
The Pawling PTSA (Parent – Teacher – Student - Association) is excited to see a new year of involvement and support of the Middle & High Schools.
What do we do?
How do we do it?
- PTSA Alternative fundraiser (for those who wish to make a financial donation in lieu of participating in traditional fundraisers). Click here to participate:
- Annual Fall Clothing Drive (tentative date Sunday 10/14/18)
- Fall Gertrude Hawk Chocolate Sale (to be delivered before the holidays)
- Scholastic Book sale at Pawling Middle School
- Spring Yankee Candle Sale (to be delivered before Mother’s Day)
- Clynk can recycling at Hannafords (we’ll have bags at Open Houses and PTSA meetings if you’d like some!)
- DeCiccos Monthly Rebate Program - Please put your receipts in our bin at DeCiccos from September - June to support the Pawling Middle School and High School!
- Hannaford’s Helps campaign
- Boxtops for Education (Collected at both schools and Pawling Public Library and prepared by the Pawling High School PRIDE class.)
- Lifetouch Spring Portraits at Pawling Middle School
We invite you to become a member and/or volunteer your time! Your support is welcome in any form and we are very understanding of time commitments or financial constraints. Membership is $20.00 and entitles you to national discounts through NYPTA (click here for more details).
Please click HERE to see how to get involved! You will have options to:
We invite you to join us at any or all of our meetings. Yes, there are ONLY five all year! This year’s meetings will be held:
The Pawling Executive Committee 2018-2019
Patricia Damore – President
Melanie Middlebrook – Vice President
Chris Clisby – Treasurer
Tina Valentine - Secretary
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Open Houses on 9/13/18 at Pawling Middle School and/or 9/20/18 at Pawling High School.